Blog users take note that TomatoCult reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions or other parts of the blog at any time. The service can also be stopped at the discretion of the managers at any time and without notice except through communication on the Home Page.
1. Contents: The contents of the blog are published in good faith and are believed to be accurate, but this does not guarantee in any way implicitly or explicitly that the information contained herein or to which reference is made are complete and/or accurate and/or suitable for the purpose that they are given by the user. Therefore, the user, by accepting these conditions, claims not to believe TomatoCult responsible for information or advice given.
Any comments, statements and personal opinions from users on any topic are to be charged to the individual user and do not reflect in any way the opinions of TomatoCult .
2. Sources: where were inserted images or quotes inside a post, TomatoCult indicate the original source from which they come. This can be done in various ways, which include to signal a link within the article, or the source is acknowledged at the end of the post .
4. Rights of TomatoCult: all information and any image contained in this website are copyrighted to TomatoCult unless otherwise indicated. It is forbidden to publish and/or reproduction of content in whole or in parts of it in the form of print, photocopy, microfilm, digital or any other form, without the copyright of TomatoCult.
Analyzing them in a detailed way, our cookies allow to:
- store inserted preferences
- avoid reinserting the same information many times during the visit as, for example, username and password
TIPOLOGY OF COOKIES
Below there is a quick explanation of different types of cookies in relation to use purposes.
This typology of cookies allows the correct working of some site sections. There are two categories: persistent and session cookies:
- persistent: when the browser is closed they aren’t deleted but they stay until the assigned expiration date
- session: they are deleted everytime that the browser is closed. These cookies, always sent by our domain, are necessary to visualize the site correctly and in relation to offered technical services, so they will be always used and sent, unless users change the settings in their browser( so invalidating the visualization of the site pages).
Tomato.cult use only technical cookies.
Services analytics cookies of third parties
Theese cookies are used with the purpose to collect information about the use of the site by users in anonymity, as: visited pages, geographical origin, age, genre and interests for marketing campaigns. Theese cookies are sent by domains of third parties outiside the site.
Cookies to integrate products and software functions of third parties.
This typology of cookies integrates functionalities developed by third parties inside site page as the preferences expressed in the social networks to share site contents or to use software services of third parties( like the software to produce maps and further softwares that offer additional services). Theese cookies are sent by third parties that offer their functionalities in the pages of the site.
They are the cookies necessary to create users’ profiles to send advertisements in accordance with the preferences showed by users inside the pages of the site.
Tomatocult.com doesn’t use profiling cookies.
Tomatocult.com, according to the current legislation, doesn’t have to ask the consent for technical and analytics cookies, because of they are necessary to supply required services.
For all the others cookies typologies, the consent can be expressed by the user by specific settings of the browser used or by a modification of settings in the use of third parties services.
Both the above mentioned solutions could stop user from using or visualizing site parts.
WEB SITES AND THIRD PARTIES SERVICES
The site could contain links to other web sites that have their own privacy statement that can be different from that adopted by Tomatocult.com and so it isn’t responsible for theese sites.
An example is represented by the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or others. They are parts of the visited page directly created by above mentioned sites and integrated in the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins has the purpose to share contents in the social networks. The presence of theese plugins involve cookies transmission from and towards the sites managed by third parties. Another example can be Google Analytics, an analysis service of web traffic supplied by Google, Inc.(“Google”). They are, also in this case, cookies of third parties collected and managed in anonymity to monitor and to improve the services of the host site.
The management of information collected by third parties is disciplined by respective informative notes, to whom please to refer.
To guarantee a bigger transparency and convenience, below there are web addresses of different informative notes and of the methods for cookies management.
- Facebook informative notes: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter informative notes: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Linkedin informative notes: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Google+ informative notes: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/